View and manage your gas account online.
Alagasco's online account management (eService) lets you view bill and payment history, meter read dates, and usage history all from the convenience of your computer.
Login to eService to access your account information.
- As history is built in eService, view 15 months of consumption history in graph format, lists of transactions and meter readings. Your history prior to September 2009 will not be in eService.
- Associate multiple accounts with a single user ID.
- Search and download bills and payments.
- Reset your password, change your banking information or your contact information.
- Enroll in the Bank Draft Plan and manage your Project SHARE contributions.
ATTENTION ESERVICE USERS!
Beginning July 22, eService will become My Account. With My Account, you will be able to manage your Alagasco account, view and pay your bill, and more…all in one easy-to-use site.
To access My Account beginning July 22, all you have to do is login. Here’s how:
1. Visit Alagasco.com and click the login button at the top of the page.
2. Use your current eService user ID and password to log in to My Account. (Can’t remember your login info? No problem. Use the “Forgot User ID” and/or “Forgot Password” features on the log in page, or register for a new My Account login.)
3. My Account requires a security question. Follow the prompt to select a security question and answer.
4. Once that is complete, you will be logged in to My Account.